New here and want to share and gain knowlegde

Hello all,

I am passionate about open source office solutions & want to be part of the Collabora Online community. I want to exploring productivity tools, troubleshooting & optimizing setups for collaborative work.
I join this community for share my idea and gain some knowledge here.

There are any suggestion or advice for new commers.

Hello @elowendf and welcome to the Collabora Online community! :wave:

It’s great to see your passion for open-source office solutions! We’re always excited to have new members who are eager to explore productivity tools, troubleshoot, and optimize setups for collaborative work.

To help you get started, we’d love to learn a bit more about you! What field are you in, and what are your interests? How did you discover Collabora Online? Sharing your background will help us guide you better.

In the meantime, here are a few ways to dive deeper into our community:

1. Join us on Matrix: We have an active community there where you can ask questions, share ideas, and get support from other members. You can join the conversation here: Matrix Channel
  2. Explore our community: Learn more about Collabora Online by visiting Collabora Online Community.
  3. Read up on the technical side: If you’re into development, our SDK website has a lot of technical resources to explore.

If you know other languages, we’d love your help with translations, making our platform more accessible to a global audience. And if you have development skills, it’s a perfect time to jump in! Hacktoberfest is going on, so you can participate, contribute, and even win exciting gifts. :tada:

Looking forward to seeing you around and hearing more from you!

Cheers,
Darshan