I updated Collabora CODE this morning, and now it cannot open my password-protected Excel (.xlsx) files.
When attempting to open a password-protected .xlsx file, I am prompted for file password, I enter it, the dialog box disappears, then nothing. If I enter the wrong password, it let’s me know and gives me another dialog box to enter the password again.
I can still open non-password-protected .xlsx files and .docx files.
- Collabora CODE runs when I access files from within Nextcloud.
- Nextcloud is hosted by my nginx server.
- Collabora CODE is running on docker.
- Arch Linux 5.10.16.arch1-1
- nginx 1.19.6-2
- Docker 1:20.10.3-2
- PHP 8.0.2-1
- mysql (mariadb) 10.5.8-1
- Nextcloud 21.0.0 RC2
- Current Collabora CODE (downloaded today via “docker pull collabora/code”):
- LOOLWSD 6.4.6
- LOKit 6.4-23