Collabora Online 21.xx CODE Integration with Pydio Cells 3.03

This weekend I installed Pydio Cells Home 3.0.3 on my Debian 10 machine.
My first experience is pretty good so I found it worth to enable the Collabora Online plugin.
On the same Debian machine I installed the Collabora Online CODE deb package (v21.06.11)
Both Pydio and Collabora are configured with SSL. After the CODE packaged is installed I can access the admin portal and metrics. So far it looks good to me.

When in Pydio Cells I have an Office .docx or .xlsx document and chose to open it with “Libre Office” I get a white screen. (when Collabora Online is not running it gives an error “502” Bad gateway). So it sees at least Collabora Online is up and running.
After some research I found that Pydio seems to point to …/loleaflet/dist/loleaflet.html?host=wss:…
However when I look into the /etc/coolwsd/coolwsd.xml configuration file I see that Collabora is expecting a file server directory pointing to browser/…/
Apparently the file structure that the new version of CODE is using differs from the older versions.

Anyone recently experienced the same? How can I diagnose this further and setup the right configuration?

Thanks a lot in advance