Trying to deploy a Collabora CODE installation, to integrate with OwnCloud. Owncloud works flawlessly, and I can see the endpoint and admin areas perectly at:
When attempting to open/create a document in OwnCloud Collabora hangs at this stage:
I’m at a loss as to how I can progress at this stage, having tried with both a native CODE install to a dedicated fresh Debian 10 VM, as well as the Collabora docker container. The result is the same with either context, so I’m clearly missing something.
I have a feeling it is likely reverse proxy related, having looked at the Apache and Nginx setups in the documents, but I can’t see why it would be a problem, if I can successfully navigate to any links otherwise.
Are there other endpoints I can test?
My infrastructure is:
* Using CF as a proxy in front of my hosted services (can do DNS only, if required)
* All traffic funneled through port 443 only, connections only accepted from Cloudflare IPs
* traefik (reverse proxy)
* Collabora SSL (termination @ traefik)
* Collabora dedicated VM, native CODE install
* SSL enabled, Origin Certs installed. Working just fine.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.