Where is the cusom docs

i use docker runing collabora online server, and use php example code runing online edit some xlsx, now i want custom the xlsx editor for example: i want add own button on toolbar, but i did not find the api docs, please tall me where is the right way to implements it? thanks

Hello @langziyang Welcome to collabora online forums.

We have Postmessage API which will help you to add custom buttons. here is the ref: PostMessage API — SDK https://sdk.collaboraonline.com/ documentation

For Ex search for ‘Insert_Button’

There are many other properties as well. You can always explore more options as per your requirement

Thanks,
Darshan

hi,thank you,i find the way to add it,but i have one question:the insertBefore is button ID, if i want add my button to the position indicated by the arrow in the image. which id is the correct? i finded the Control.TopToolbar.js. but i did find the right id. thanks.if i solved this question,i will kown a lot

@langziyang that would be ‘insert-insert-sparkline’

sorry,not working, always insert after save button

I guess it is not Possible to directly add in between the main notebook bar elements .

i find if the ui mode is classic,then the custom button can insert anywhere,notbookbar can not do it,

Yes, this limitation is due to the design pattern of the notebookbar. Custom buttons cannot be inserted at random positions in the notebookbar; they can only be added to the toolbar, not within the notebookbar itself.