Callabora - How to Show Values on Pie Graphs

Hi:
I’ve recently installed the callabora server, to integration with Nextcloud Office, migrating over excel documents to see how they work in Callabora. I’ve recreated all my graphs, and with minor tweaks, everything seems to work fine. Except one thing.
I’ve gone over the documentation,did some Google searching and poked around in the interface, but wasn’t able to see a way to do this.
With Excel, there was the ability for pie charts to show the name of the value and the value (percentage or actual value) along with the slice of the pie chart. Is this possible in Callabora?
Thanks
-Jeff

Hii @raidercom and welcome to Collabora Online Forum.

I’ve double-checked both by testing and reviewing the code, and it seems that the feature to display the name and value (percentage or actual value) on pie chart slices is not currently available in Collabora online.

I have created a new issue on GitHub and marked it as a feature request/enhancement so that we can track it properly.

Thanks, Jeff, for pointing this out.

Thanks,
Darshan

Issue Created Calc : Add Data Labels in Charts for Spreadsheets #9478

If you’d like to contribute and take on this issue, please feel free to reach out for any code pointers.

ATB,
Darshan