How do install collaboraofficebasis-python-script-provider and collaboraofficebasis-pyuno?

I’m running via CODE Docker image in Centos7,How do install collaboraofficebasis-python-script-provider and collaboraofficebasis-pyuno.What is ‘collaboraofficebasis-python-script-provider’ packages?
I want to calling python script.
Thank you!!!

Hi @mnhy520 and welcome to the forum, good to have you here! I think your post somehow got filtered automatically by the antispam bot. Sorry about that but now it is visible to everyone. (I need to do something about that antispam thingy…)

Here are some instructions that hopefully are useful for you: Using python scripts and also how to call scripts, WOPI host to editor or vice-versa

Additionally we have a very basic example of a Collabora online <-> web app available in our repository: collabora-online-sdk-examples/webapp/python at master · CollaboraOnline/collabora-online-sdk-examples · GitHub

regarding what those packages do:

and you can install from your normal package manager, provided that you added the CODE repository beforehand: Setting up and configuring native CODE packages on Linux - Collabora Office and Collabora Online as you can see the packages you search for your distro are there: Index of /repos/CollaboraOnline/CODE-centos7