I just found instructions to report bugs in CODE against the Collabora Online GitHub issue tracker.
So far I always reported it against the LOOL component on https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/ .
Are there any guidelines which issue to report where, and where the report will bring most benefit for the developers, other users (which will benefit from fixed issues) and, of course, myself?
I started to wonder as a bug I had reported there against CODE 3.x and 4.x was fixed in CODE 6.4, but my report in the Documentfoundation buzgilla was confirmed by another user, but not actually handled otherwise. We now closed it as “works for me” in CODE 6.4.
Examples for further bugs are:
- Bug 138098 - Frequent Crashes in LOOL 6.4 (Collabora CODE 6.4 Docker)
- Bug 138099 - “Jumpy” Sheets When Switching Sheets and Editing in LOOL Calc 6.4 (Collabora CODE 6.4 Docker)
- Bug 138101 - Comment Popup Frequently Auto-closes Suddenly and Unexpectedly (CODE 6.4)
- Bug 123403 - Spreadsheet comments behave strangely in LOOL if copy-pasted
- Bug 136045 - Rows and Column Headers And Cell Selection Marker Frequently Get “Out Of Sync” With Calc Table