After the last update (from Windows) I have seen a bug that I remember appearing (I guess…) many years ago with Libre office.
If I underline text in writer, the underline is not always exact. preview is even worse.
However, if I print the document, it prints (apparently) correctly.
I tested it with just a few words underlined and with all text underlined.
I attach the document and the screenshots of how I view it on the screen in writer and in preview.
HI! I updated CO but the end-of-line underline problem still occurs minimally.
The line is more precise at the end of the line but does not collide correctly.
If I change the zoom the effect also changes.
The line is not totally offset, but tends to remain halfway/through three-quarters of the last letter of the line.
If I can, I’ll try to attach a new document.
The problem is currently on a working document and I need to find the time to create a suitable one…
I now notice that if you underline the text and highlight/select it, it is more evident that the underline line does not reach the end of the last letter.
It was an experiment… Example3 selection.odt (535.4 KB)