Here is a recipe to push your contributions to Collabora Online repository:
- Fork the repository
- Head over https://github.com/settings/keys and generate or add your SSH key
- Clone your forked repo with
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:YOURUSERNAME/online.git
- Follow the build instructions
- Switch to a new local branch with
git checkout -b MyFirstPR
- Do you changes, rebuild & test etc.
- Commit your changes with
git commit -a -m "Fix issue #XXX: A sensible commit subject")
- Push your new branch to your forked repo
git push -u origin MyFirstPR
- Go to the online repository and you’ll see a button
Compare & pull request, click it.
Create pull request