Create/Edit files withhout nextcloud, ownclout etc

Hi,

Sorry for the stupid question, but any change to create or edit files through SDK without using any cloud solutions ?

I mean, can I create MSoffice files direct on my server ?

If yes, any sample how I can do it ? How to load file to Collabora let say with NodeJS or PHP ?

Thanks,

Not 100% sure what you are asking, does this help? you can:

1. Install regular apps on your device/s (called Collabora Office), apps available for Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS and Chrome OS. These apps can edit documents locally or on a server. Pay for a license to help the project and get support options, or for free I think)
    And/or:
  2. Use the web based solution (hmmm cloud) (called Collabora Online). It is already integrated with quite a few things, see https://www.collaboraoffice.com/ click Integrations at the top, a fraction of integrations are listed here. You can use the SDK to integrate it with anything you like, inside your business’ intranet, a public facing website etc. It is up to you where you install it (on your server, someone else’s, or rent it as a service). Make it accessible to whoever you want (i.e, the whole world, locally, or something else). Pay for a license to help the project and get support options, or for free for playing around use the nearly identical bleeding edge CODE (Collabora Online Development Edition).

Easy to get setup, if you want to have a go or want someone else to give you a solution ask Collabora sales or ask here. What are you trying to do?