I can create file but cannot save or edit file on collabora

My collabora app cannot save or edit file, Please look detail on Can create but connot save or edit file on collabora app nextcloud - YouTube

I tried

• reboot
  • update collabora
  • reinstall collabora app

I checked

• disk space is ok
  • error log is no error

I information

• Nextcloud v. 20.0.5
  • Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server 6.4.1004
  • Collabora Online 3.8.4
  • OS Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS

Anyone know how help me please.

Best regards,
Wannachai J.

Welcome @spymemo !

How do you have it setup?
and how does it look your loolwsd.xml?

cc: @bearon

Thank you for your reply @pedro.silva

How do you have it setup?

1. I install app Collabora Online and Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server and enable app
  2. In setup “Collabora Online Development Edition” I select “Use the built-in CODE - Collabora Online Development Edition”
    When I open or create file everything is working but cannot save file please look Can create but connot save or edit file on collabora app nextcloud - YouTube

how does it look your loolwsd.xml ?
I try setup my server collabora online with docker
I can open https://collabora.mydomain.com/hosting/discovery
But I cannot setting to “Use your own server”

when you say

I cannot setting to “Use your own server”

what do you see instead? Or maybe better which specific nextcloud app do you have:

do you think this is linked to Writer document does not save when using a new template ?

did you try to save your document using save/as?

For now, I connects to a Collabora Online “Collabora Online” → “Use the built-in CODE - Collabora Online Development Edition”

I’m telling you about own CO because I think it’s a solution. But it doesn’t seem to work. Now let’s talk about only connects to a Collabora Online.

I still can’t fix my problem. I am ready to follow your advice. Please explain to me the steps to fix this problem.

I never use or create template, Please see Can create but connot save or edit file on collabora app nextcloud - YouTube

I never see menu “save as”, What do you mean?

You should have a menu item File / Save as. Try and save your document under another name, this should work.

I try Save as. But It not save on nextcloud, It only save on local computer

I try already, Yes It save change but save on local computer, I need save file only nextcloud not local computer

??? Left of the PRINT you should see an icon for save-as to your nextcloud.

Please see at “Left of the PRINT” on my picture

left of ‘share’ you should see the save-as

This is my screen, The edge of the my screen, What is you mean “left of share”, Mouse cannot move left of share icon anymore