I want Help with File Compatibility in Collabora Online

Hey everyone,

I have been using Collabora Online for a bit now, but recently I have run into some trouble with file compatibility when working on collaborative documents; A few people in my team are using different formats like .docx and .odt & sometimes when we open or save files, some formatting gets messed up or does not display correctly. :confused:

Also I have been integrating some external tools and APIs like MuleSoft API…. into our workflow and I am not sure if that might be affecting the document sync or formatting somehow. Has anyone else experienced similar issues with different APIs??

As well, I found these resources when doing research on this; https://forum.collaboraonline.com/t/how-to-setup-the-collabora-online-in-windowsservicenow-tutorial & if anyone have any resources, tutorials or personal experiences please share with me, It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance! :raised_hands:

hello @elowendf

Which version you are using ?

I have experimented with .docx and with .odt file but all works okay for me. If possible, can you share the document so I can investigate on that…

Maybe if you are using an older version, there might be some chances that some fixes are not present in your version.

Cheers,
Darshan