No notebookbar shown in Nextcloud using CODE App and own collabora server

Hello to all!

I am testing collabora office and have the following environment:

-(K)ubuntu 20.04.03 with latest updates

• apache2 2.4.41-4ubuntu3.9
  • mariadb-server 1:10.3.32-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
  • libapache2-mod-php7.4 7.4.3-4ubuntu2.8
  • kernel 5.4.0-100-generic #113-Ubuntu SMP Thu Feb 3 18:43:29 UTC 2022 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
  • Nextcloud Hub II (23.0.2)
  • coolwsd 21.11.2.2-1 amd64
  • collaboraoffice 21.06.17-1

In this environment i did the following:

1. Installing the App Nextcloud Office and Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server
    Result: The Built-in CODE Server runs perfectly out of the box. The new notebookbar was shown while working with ODT-documents.
    After reboot the Built-in CODE Server didn’t work anymore, even though the apps are activated. After deacticating both apps and reactivating them and tried to switch to own server (whichs falls back to the build in server) every thing work fine, but with showing the notebookbar. Instead the old office menu was shown.
    The behavior continued after every reboot. The notebookbar was nevermore displayed.

2. Installation the oft the own collabora server with help of https://sdk.collaboraonline.com/docs/installation/index.htmlBuilt-in CODE Server
    Result: After correct configuring (without ssl for testing only) and deactivating the Built-in CODE Server App and switching to own server everything runs perfectly out of the box. The new notebookbar was shown while working with ODT-documents.
    After reboot the Built-in CODE Server didn’t work anymore, even though the apps and the own server are activated. After deacticating the App Nextcloud Office and click again on own server in the preferences
    the documents are displayed, but no notebookbar, only the default menu.

This is the part of my coolwsd.xml for the user interface:

<user_interface>
</user_interface>

Setting notebookbar as default does not change anything.

What’s going wrong? What is not configured correctly?

Any help is welcome.

Greets KarlT

answered it in No notebookbar shown in Nextcloud using CODE App and own collabora server - #3 by pedro.silva : )