Assistance Needed for Configuring Collabora Online with Nextcloud

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on setting up Collabora Online with Nextcloud and have encountered some configuration issues. :upside_down_face: I have followed the installation instructions provided in the documentation; and the Collabora Online server appears to be running fine. I am having trouble integrating it with Nextcloud.

I have installed the Collabora Online app from the Nextcloud app store and entered the server URL in the Collabora Online section of Nextcloud’s settings. Even after this; I am facing problems when trying to open or edit documents. The error messages indicate that the documents cannot be accessed; and the Nextcloud log file contains errors related to the Collabora Online server connection.
I have also checked the network configuration and verified that communication between the Nextcloud and Collabora Online servers is permitted. I am unsure if there are additional configuration settings / parameters I might have missed.

Could anyone provide guidance on whether there are specific settings that need adjustment for Collabora Online to integrate smoothly with Nextcloud? I have checked https://collabora-online-for-nextcloud.readthedocs.io/en/latest/install/- sfmc documentation guide but still need help .

Could network or firewall settings be affecting the connection; and how can I troubleshoot these potential issues? If there are any logs / diagnostic tools that could help identify the problem; I would appreciate your advice.

Thank you in advance! :slightly_smiling_face:

hii @kevincalori interesting :thinking:

Can you confirm following things ?

1. Open admin settings in Nextcloud and go to option “Office” ( on your left sidebar)
    Then check connection is established here or not as you can see in image.( it is for local host your might be different but just check for connection is green or not?)

If this is okay then it might some issue with integration here :thinking:

1. Share console error logs here so i can diagnose a bit more into it

Thanks,
Darshan